I’ll be at the following places/people:
• Austin, Texas (January 6-7, 2010): Visiting with the Active Life Movement folks to learn how Baker, et. al. get things done in Texas!
• Erie, Pennsylvania (January 15, 2010): Visiting with Millcreek Township Schools as Maria Spicher and the school district’s great K-12 PE teachers celebrate their Physical Education successes via a PEP Grant for the past 3 years!
• Durham, North Carolina (January 29, 2010): NCAAHPERD Board Retreat – presenting the Trustees’ Annual Report to the Board members.
• Fargo, North Dakota (February 4-6, 2010): We’re exhibiting at the Central District AAHPERD Convention.
• Naperville, Illinois (February 26, 2010): We’re presenting and exhibiting at the DuPage County Institute.
• Indianapolis, Indiana (March 13-15, 2010): We’re exhibiting at the Society of State Directors’ Annual Meeting.
• Indianapolis, Indiana (March 16-21, 2010): We’re presenting and exhibiting at the 2010 AAHPERD Convention.
• Carson City, Nevada (June 4, 2010): We’re doing a workshop for Carson City Schools and surrounding school districts!
• Reston, Virginia (June 16-18, 2010): We’re be exhibiting the Virtual PE Administrator and our great K-12 PE books at AAHPERD’s Leadership Development Conference.