WEBINAR ON OSDFS DISCRETIONARY GRANT OPPORTUNITIES ON FEB. 2, 2:00-3:00 P.M.
On Tuesday, February 2nd, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., OSDFS Staff will be hosting a webinar to discuss the grant opportunities that will be available in 2010. The webinar will include a power point presentation with conferencing for audio. Each OSDFS Discretionary Grant Program Manager will provide details about their program and information about how to apply for each grant.
The following OSDFS 2010 Discretionary grant opportunities will be included in the webinar:
- Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools (REMS)
- Higher Education Institutions for Emergency Management Plans
- Elementary and Secondary School Counselors
- Grants for the Integration of Schools and Mental Health Systems
- Building State Capacity for Preventing Youth Substance Use and Violence
- Grant Competition to Reduce Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Models on College Campuses
- Cooperative Civic Education and Economic Education Exchange Program
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
There is no pre-registration for this event. On the day of the webinar, call-in participation will be limited to the first 500 callers.
The webinar power point presentation will be available at: http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osdfs/resources.html
This is the first of a series of OSDFS monthly webinars currently in the planning stages. More information will be forthcoming.
Topic: OSDFS DISCRETIONARY GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones and other Smartphones too!)
Meeting Number: 741 038 130
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: jan2010
4. Click “Join Now”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the teleconference :
For audio, please dial the toll-free conference line at 1-888-942-8389
and enter participant passcode 1014955.
Remember, this webinar/conference is limited to the first 500 participants.
1. Go to https://educate.webex.com/educate/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.