- Based on the RFP, September 30th is the announcement date for the winners of the 2013-2014 PEP Grants.
- The names of the winning school districts are shared to the members of Congress (Senators and Representatives) as a courtesy a week prior (September 23rd – next week!).
- The names of the winning PEP Grant districts will be listed on the PEP Grant website (http://www2.ed.gov/programs/whitephysed/awards.html) several days after 9/30/2013.
- So if you’d like to determine if your school district has won before the awardees are posted on the PEP Grant website, please call one of your state’s two Senators or your Representative next week to find out!
- Districts not being funded should receive copies of their three written grant reviews in 60 days or so.
- Best of luck!